Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What are the conditions to fulfill in order to rent a car?
In order to rent a car from FMN Rent A Car, you must fulfill the following conditions: minimum age accepted is 21 years old and you must have at least 1 year experience from the date of obtaining the driving license class B.
What documents do I need in order to sign the contract?
When signing the contract, you need an identity document (ID or passport) and your driving license.
Which are the steps to follow in order to rent a car?
- Send the application form online, via e-mail or telephone. The request must contain the type of the car, rental period, location of delivery/reception and the name of the customer.
- A representative of FMN Rent a Car will make a temporary reservation that blocks the car for the requested period.
- If you agree with our offer, you need to confirm it within 48 hours. You now have a permanent reservation.
- The car delivery is made at the date, hour and location set in the reservation, and the car comes clean and technically verified. On delivery, the rental agreement is signed, the delivery-receipt protocol is filled and the payment is made.
- The rental itself. For any problem or inconvenience you can call us anytime, we are at your disposal 24h/24.
- The car is to be returned at the date, hour and location set in the reservation. The end of the rental is registered in the delivery-receipt protocol, the guarantee is refunded and if requested, the invoice is issued.
How many people can drive the rented car? Are there any additional charges?
The rented car can be driven by the holder of the agreement and by other additional drivers stated in the contract.
What to do in case I want to take over/hand over the rented car at the airport?
An FMN rent agent will be waiting for you at the airport with a banner on which your name will be written. Also him he will handover to you the car from our office near the airport.
What should I do in case I want to extend the period of the renting?
In order to extend the period of the renting you have to contact one of our agents with at least 24 hours before the expiration date of the contract. If the car is available, an additional act is signed and the payment for the new period of rental is made.
What should I do in case of an accident or if the car has a mechanical problem?anica ?
Throughout the rental period the FMN Rent A Car agents are at your service.
The first step is to contact us immediately. Our contact details can be found on the rental agreement. The FMN Rent A Car agents will offer you the necessary assistance.
In case of technical failure you benefit of non-stop roadside assistance and the replacement of the car if the problem cannot be immediately fixed
In case of accident: according to the legislation in force, you must contact the police in relation to any accident involving damage to vehicle and/or injured persons. After declaring the accident you have to get the official report signed and the repair authorization from the police. You will also get all the identification information concerning third parties involved in the accident.